Sagara Technology : A Mission Driven Technology Company
At Sagara Technology, we’re passionate about building software products that solves problems. We work for local and international companies for escalating their technology performances.
In joining Sagara Technology, despite you working for projects, you also given a chance to build a great product. You’ll be part of a group of smart and persistent people working together build solutions to very very important problems and a company that values the very best ideas.
As a Product Manager, must passionate about building products that customers love, You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design. Build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick-time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations teams, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendation to executive management.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/ or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.