Sagara Technology : A Mission Driven Technology Company
At Sagara Technology, we’re passionate about building software products that solves problems. We work for local and international companies for escalating their technology performances.
In joining Sagara Technology, despite you working for projects, you also given a chance to build a great product. You’ll be part of a group of smart and persistent people working together build solutions to very very important problems and a company that values the very best ideas.
As a product designer, you’ll create a range of item such as mobile applications or web. You might work on new products or improve existing ones, and use your understanding of technology . Working alongside engineers, you will conduct research and devise a design proposal for projects. You may need to work on the budget of the designed item to make sure it’s cost effective.
- Meeting with clients to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria.
- Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using sketch, hand-coding, photoshop, illustrator, or keynote.
- Sketching initial design ideas.
- Taking part in specialist or multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Arranging meeting and liasing with engineers and other departments, including marketing, to discuss and negotiate appropriate production processes, costs and commercial issues.
- Making presentations to senior design management or clients, either when bidding for a contract or to present design proposals.
- Be creative and have an eye for shape and color.
- Understand what customers look for in a product.
- Be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative idea.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Be good at planning and organizing.
- Be good at explaining ideas to people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Be able to produce clear, concise written reports.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work within deadlines and budgets.