Sagara Technology : A Mission Driven Technology Company
At Sagara Technology, we’re passionate about building software products that solves problems. We work for local and international companies for escalating their technology performances.
In joining Sagara Technology, despite you working for projects, you also given a chance to build a great product. You’ll be part of a group of smart and persistent people working together build solutions to very very important problems and a company that values the very best ideas.
As a User Experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and suveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facillitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team menbers and stakeholders
- Take smart risk and champion new ideas.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.