Sagara Technology : A Mission Driven Technology Company
At Sagara Technology, we’re passionate about building software products that solves problems. We work for local and international companies for escalating their technology performances.
In joining Sagara Technology, despite you working for projects, you also given a chance to build a great product. You’ll be part of a group of smart and persistent people working together build solutions to very very important problems and a company that values the very best ideas.
A financial manager is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may be particularly helpful and may entitle you to exemptions from some professional examinations: Accountancy and Finance, Business, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Statistics.